Saturday 8 December 2018

Affordable Movers Los Angeles

Now that I am back in town, I had to give another shoutout to www.HuskyMoversLA.com, these guys are great!  Here is their direct information:

https://huskymoversla.com/
1640 N. Poinsettia Pl. Los Angeles, CA 90046
323-413-5526

You can also click on Affordable Movers Los Angeles to learn more about how they can help with your residential move in Los Angeles.

These guys are great!  They helped us out when we had to relocate quickly in Los Angeles due to our house being close to the fires last month.  I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for that!  I spoke with Max over the phone all in a panic and he helped calm me down and told me not to worry help is on the way, 20 minutes later a couple of guys showed up and started to help me and my husband pack!

By the time we were done packing we got the notice of an emergency evacuation and 5 minutes later they had shown up with a truck.  They didn't have any of there trucks available so they went and rented on just for us.  I can't even tell you how awesome that was, I mean totally awesome!  The guys moved our stuff so quickly that we were out of there within 30 minutes, and they kept all of our belongings in the truck and kept it safe for us.

The next day they took the truck to a storage facility for us because we were pretty much displaced and staying at a hotel.  They struck a deal with the owner of the storage unit and another 30 minutes everything was safe and sound!

Thank you guys!  I just realized that I haven't left them a review yet so I am going to as soon as I publish this page!  If you want to know more about them here is a link to their map where you can read all the other awesome reviews!





Thank you guys!

Karen














No comments:

Post a Comment